Now this is one challenge I wouldn't mind trying, although rushing a good pizza is a little bit of a shame, I'm sure it'd be fun! Oh, and at the time of writing, only 2 groups of people have been able to complete the challenge!
1 29" Pizza
Eat it All and it is FREE
29" Challenge For 2 Contest Rules
1. Participants must be at least 21 years of age.
2. Participants may take The Challenge For 2 anytime between 11 a.m. and 10 p.m. any day of the week. ( We close at 9 p.m. on Sunday)
3. Once the participants accomplish The Challenge For 2 they are ineligible to participate again at that location.
4. Participants must sign and fill out information sheet.
5. Participants must order a 29" pizza with 4 topping of their choice from our menu.
6. Participants has 1/2 hour from the first bite to finish the entire 29" pizza.
7. Participants will be disqualified if anyone other than the participants touch the pizza.
8. Participants will be disqualified if either participant regurgitates any part of the pizza.
9. If participants fail to consume the entire pizza in the allotted time then the participants pay for the pizza.
10. If participants consume the entire pizza then the participants do not pay for it and receive a gift certificate for an additional 29" 4 topping pizza redeemable at that location on their next visit. Or the participants may choose a 50% off certificate for 2 29" 4 topping pizzas that can be redeemed at that location separately at their leisure. Participants also receive Schiappa's shirts and hats. Participants' picture goes on The Challenge 29 Wall of Fame.
11. Upon completion of The 29" Challenge For 2 the participants' names will be included in the drawing for the six pairs of participants of the 29" Eat Off to be held on a date yet to be determined. The winners of the Eat Off will be awarded a trip to Cancun, Mexico for 3 nights with transportation provided by Fun Jet Vacations and hotel accommodations provided by Off We Go Travel of O'Fallon.